BOTTOM LINE…We Improve BOTTOM LINES
Limitless Technology~ Cost Reduction Specialists remove telecom / technology monthly reoccurring billing errors and optimize go-forward contract rates, positions and clauses for Medium, Large and Fortune 5000 companies. LT~CRS through detailed analytical processes, efficient procedures and proven best practices, has provided over 25% savings on average to our Clients (and in some cases over 75%) on their current bills and contracted rates.
Some important reasons to audit your telecom spend:
- Human or manual errors
- Computer or billing platform errors
- LEC and Mobile portability
- Poor or restrictive contract clauses
- Incorrect order placements
- Misapplied rates
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Decentralized Billing
- Taxes and surcharge mistakes
- Poor Inventory Control
- Inaccurate record or book keeping
- Tariff errors
- Duplicate billings
- Expired contracts with high rates
- Still paying on “forgotten” lines, phones, and locations (where some have been closed for multiple YEARS)
Bottom line…our telecom billing optimization services…Improve Companies Bottom Lines.
Every company wants to cut costs and gain an edge on the competition. These bottom-line issues concern executives who want to reshape their companies to meet the challenges of the new economy. Electronic commerce, e-mail, online customer support, telecommuters, and a mobile sales force are disruptive forces driving telecommunications needs today. Telecommunication costs are fast becoming one of the largest expenses and most complex expense that challenge management today. It’s no longer just a matter of adding more telephones and trying to get the lowest rate on minutes. If the telecommunications infrastructure is not adequate to meet the escalating demand placed on it, it will be an inhibitor of a company’s growth.
Each company is faced with tremendous pressures to control expenses, and yet they are inundated with more choices of services than they’ve ever had before. Often it seems that despite many rates going down, spend rates are increasing! Limitless Technology can help your company better control your communication costs – with over 25 years telecommunications exerience we’ve been successfully lowering our Clients cost as a corporation since 2005. Our expert auditors have experience in working with a myriad of phone bills, formats, and vague charges that are common errors ontelecom bills today.
Did you know there is over an 80% error rate in telecommunications billing? Our major strength lies in telephone and telecom bill auditing and whether you realize it or not, you are most likely are a victum of your billing providers/carriers, and billing disputes are these providers/carriers most common problem!
An “audit” includes your local, long distance, 800 services (toll free) cellular, Calling Card, Teleconference, and Internet access lines. It will also include data networks, frame relay, ATM, or Private Line services, and charges for telephone and equipment maintenance. Our experts, all with telephone billing and contract experience, review your bills for errors and report back to you with recommendations on how to save money on your bills. We do not suggest changing carriers, unless it is best for your overall needs. We first produce savings from your current carriers. We also look for past billing errors, including the tax area, and work with the carriers to get you refunds and/or credits. The savings we have been able to produce for our clients have averaged around 25% of their monthly billing.
- According to the Aberdeen Group, a leading IT marketing analysis firm, the average Fortune 500 Company processes more than 15,000 telecom-related bills per year and the average mid-market – approximately 3,000 a year. How many invoices do you receive? How many pages are associated with each invoice? How many charges are included on each page? Is it complex and complicated?
- Up to 85% of mid market company telecom bills are paid in full and are not audited by the organization. What effect does this have on the organization? Is there an actual experienced team in place to audit your telecom billing?
- For bills that are validated, billing analysts most often examine just a small subset of invoices associated with the largest spending. How much is being missed in the audit process? In addition to auditing, is the team that is most familiar with the charges also researching better and more efficient communication methods?
Our telecom auditing services (click link) are provided on a contingency basis. There are no up front fees or charges. We earn your business by finding you savings. Our TEM services (click link) give you month over month savings and reduce ongoing telecom management costs.