Our Vendor Management Solution (VMS) is a discipline that enables businesses to not only cut costs but also: control expenses, drive service excellence and mitigate risks…while gaining increased visibility and value from their vendors. Through LIMITLESS’s on-line software overall vendor management, as well as – vendor expense management, is accomplished by giving you absolute visibility into your vendors and spend. No matter what the vendor or type of service they provide – companies can have a comprehensive view into their: services, contracts, rates, terms, conditions and spends through this sophisticated web-based solution.
Vendor Management Solutions with LIMITLESS allows improved tracking of not only spends but includes: document repository, inventory management, dashboards, report metrics and improved financial planning and analysis.
This powerful information helps streamline the budget process, perfect acquisition modeling, improve spend accuracy and bottom-line increase profit.
A complete inventory of your contracts and billing are loaded and maintained through your portal for the purpose of base-lining when auditing an invoice.
Discrepancy reports are produced so invoice errors can be tracked and all credits and refunds can be facilitated on the client’s behalf. Also, LIMITLESS will even assist with your carrier payment processing.
The LIMITLESS vendor management solution can streamline and automate the many processes that support contracts, invoices, agreements, and vendor information all at your fingertips. Do not allow a lack of visibility into vendor deliverables and performance to increase costs and decrease the value of your company!!! An enterprise-based solution that automatically generates vendor management metrics will deliver valuable insight for regaining control of your vendor activity.
LIMITLESS provides Vendor Management Solutions for executives just like yourself, who are concerned or frustrated with difficult to manage fixed and varying expenses. A few underlying examples that are often overlooked are in the areas of telecom such as: bulk TV, internet, conferencing, cable, data services, voice services, etc. and in utilities items like: water, gas, electric, waste, recycling, etc. That’s not all. There are many other vendors like merchant card services, travel, landscaping, linens, chemicals, janitorial, elevators, and many more.
Click here for a list of most common vendors.
- Spend Analytics:
- –Provides identification of profitability trends and compares/contrasts changes over time.
- Benchmarking (Rates-Terms):
- –Gain a competitive advantage with national insight on spend categories and vendors.
- Vendor Risk Management:
- –Track historical vendor data. Avoid duplication of selection errors.
- Document Management System:
- –Increases search efficiency with detailed centralized repository.
- Vendor Contract and Agreement Inventory:
- –Stops the misplacement of potentially cost affecting agreements and loss of assets.
- Spend Visibility:
- –Identifies savings opportunities, better enforce and facilitate contract compliance.
- Cost Reduction:
- –Decreases costs while Increasing Profit Margins
- Compliance Tracking:
- –Removes potential Risks and Ensures controls and performance.
- Contract Management:
- –Reduces risk by ensuring compliance with licensing and legal guidelines.
- Vendor Visibility – Transparency:
- –Gives credentials insight of vendors and provides more than just pricing comparisons.
- Vendor Accountability:
- –Improves service performance with product and services standardization.
- Vendor Assessment/Ranking:
- –Increases selection quality by objectively comparing past and current performance of suppliers.
- Cost Controls
- –Increases quality process controls and standards for pricing. (Stops “cost creep”)
- Asset Management:
- –Improves physical environment knowledge management and better long-term capital planning.
- Process Improvement:
- –Improves Operational efficiency and customer service.
- Profit Improvement:
- –Increases Operating Margins, Cash Flow, Net Profit, Cap Rates, Valuation and Shareholder Value.
- 3rd Party Expertise and Neutrality:
- –Provides true analytical and competitive marketplace facts without bias
Contact us today at 866-504-4050 to learn more about our Billing Optimization, Vendor Expense Management and Consulting Solutions. Also connect with us below on our social media sites.